Many people are choosing to save money on rent by running their small businesses from a room in their homes. If you can do this from a logistics point of view, then you can save a lot of money in rent, over a year.
You can use the money you save, to grow and expand your business and then maybe move into a rental space later on as business grows. This works well if you have a well-equipped home office in Perth. It will not work well unless you have a dedicated space that you can use, have storage furniture, shelves to store files etc and of course you need a lockable door to keep your stationery safe from the kids who need things for their homework or school projects.
1. You need a lockable door that can be closed at the end of the day, so that you can walk away from your business at the end of the day.
2. You need suitable desk space for your laptop, paperwork, order forms and other business paraphernalia so that it is not spread throughout your house.
3. You will need to decide what cabinetry you need to suit your decor. For example, do you need a large desk, so you can spread out all of your paperwork or research easily?
Maybe you simply need a small desk just for your computer and a separate area for displaying your projects or designs?
4. Do you need shelving, cupboards or other storage systems? This is important as you will want to have all your customer information within easy reach.
5. You may need an extra chair for a client or multiple workstations for casual employees?
Here at Flexi we can design and install the perfect Perth home office with your exact requirements.
There is no need to feel overwhelmed with the thought of designing and installing the office yourself. A well-designed, creative home office makes working from home so much easier and stress free. Our master craftsmen can create an office that will suit your needs perfectly.
You won’t have to worry about anything at all and within a short time, your Perth home office will be ready for you to take up residence and start building your business. A well constructed, cleverly thought out office at home with smart planning will give you the psychological divider that is so important when moving from ‘home’ to ‘work’. These creative spaces can make an enormous difference to work productivity and flexibility in your work and lifestyle.
So call Flexi Home Offices on 08 9301 4200 or complete our online enquiry form and we will arrange a time for a house visit.